العبقري dz（APK v14.0）
- Current Version:
- File size: 48M
1、<p>If you're in the UK and have a Starbucks nearby you can get beautiful puzzler Monument Valley for free. Yep, it's the Free App of the week at the high street coffee chain.</p><p>We know as it's creator tweeted it out just now. That's news hotter than any coffee you'll get at Starbucks, trust me.</p><p>All you need to do is pick up one of the Pick of the Week cards from the bar where they serve drinks, follow the instructions, and it should be yours.</p><p>Of course, you should already own Monument Valley. We gave it a Gold Award, don't you know?</p><p>Our reviewer said that it's a "brilliant, breathtaking, and brief adventure," and one that's "every bit as good as it looks."</p><p>You guide a princess across impossible architecture and meet a little friend along the way. It's clever and magical, all at once.</p><p>So, off you go, I don't care if you don't like coffee, you're getting that game right now.</p>The Fox and the Mask
2、"Oh, she was tired--and you know she likes to go to the shore after one of Dick's bad days."Crazy bubble<p>If you’re yearning for some old-school captivating board game action, Swedish game developer Play by Turns has got you covered with their new upcoming release Attack Your Friends!, which – as the name suggests – seeks to recreate the competitive nature of board games past.</p><p>There’s no room for Mr nice guy with Attack Your Friends! now having hit iOS and Android screens from today, setting players on a quest to achieve world domination. Turn your friends into enemies without the need to play online at the same time, as simple push notifications play their part to inform you should ever your base come under attack, giving you the perfect chance to move your troops and gain the upper hand.</p>
3、Game Center Mod Game Center Mod (paid) 22.214.171.124 Features:Paid for freeGame Center Mod (paid) 126.96.36.199 APK MOD is published on 2019-11-12. Download and install Game Center Mod (paid) 188.8.131.52 APK file (36.37 MB). Over 32 users have download this mod. They rate a 3.8 of 5 about this Mod. To install Game Center Mod (paid) 184.108.40.206 APK file. Your android device version should be at least Android 4.0 and up and the device is not need root. Game Center Mod (paid) 220.127.116.11 APK works very well on 44 users's device. The size about Game Center Mod (paid) 18.104.22.168 APK is 36.37 MB. You can download Game Center Mod (paid) 22.214.171.124 APK to get unlimited money and win easily.
4、The Camel and Jupiter
- العبقري dz
- <p>Whilst first place went to a cross-platform MOBA, the Big Indie's Pitch's worthy runner up went to Happy Volcano's The Almost Gone.</p><p>
- <p>While The Last Warlock's cubic aesthetic might make one think of Minecraft, beneath that art style lies a challenging RPG with a surprising amount of depth, that's currently available on iOS and Android at its lowest price in years.</p><p>As the titular spell-slinging warrior, you wage magical battles in each mission, using the large environments and magics to gain tactical advantages over your enemies. A vast array of tactics let you choose your own emergent solutions, from summoning trolls and demons destroying structures to expose an enemy flank, or unleashing magic that control minds and spray fire.</p>
- A WOLF, having stolen a lamb from a fold, was carrying him off to his lair. A Lion met him in the path, and seizing the lamb, took it from him. Standing at a safe distance, the Wolf exclaimed, "You have unrighteously taken that which was mine from me!" To which the Lion jeeringly replied, "It was righteously yours, eh? The gift of a friend?'
- <p>There's no shortage of Terminator tie-ins cropping up at the moment ahead of the upcoming film. Gears of War and Mortal Kombat are both receiving some evil machine content. Now it has been revealed that the movie will be getting a game of its own for mobile. It will be released on November 1st for iOS and Android.</p><p>As reported by Venturebeat the game will be a collaboration between Skydance Media, Firefly Games and Camel Games. It will be a free-to-play MMO that will see players building a squad of resistance members and forming alliances with other players to fight the forces of Skynet.</p><p>As Dark Fate is a tie-in you will run into several characters from the film throughout your journey in the game. They'll assist you as you progress further in the game in a guiding role whilst you level up units, build your base and research new technology to help you out in battle.</p>Top 5 movie tie-ins on mobile<p>The game will be free-to-play with various IAPs. Real money can be spent to purchases energy resources, speed-ups, equipment, buffs and decorative base skins. That's a pretty long list of purchasable things which is a little worrying. The developers insist that the game isn't pay-to-win, however, as always that remains to be seen when the game launches.</p><p>It won't be the first Terminator strategy game either. Two years ago Plarium released their own take on a strategy game based on the franchise called Terminator Genisys: Future War. That particular game has accrued over 1 million downloads on Google Play and holds a fairly healthy score of 4.5 stars out of 5.</p><p>Terminator: Dark Fate – The Game will be available on November 1st on the App Store and Google Play. There are no storefronts available for either platform just yet but we will update you as soon as they're available. Dark Fate will be a free-to-play game with in-app purchases.</p>Check out our news section to discover the latest, and greatest, games.!
- The Hunter and the Woodman
<p>Kivano's Marble Machine is a risky venture. In a genre where puzzlers seem to swamp each other it takes something a little bit special to make it stand out.</p><p>Marble Machine is a 3D puzzler in which you need to build a path for the marble to reach a button to finish the level. In each level you also have three stars to collect which can sometimes prove really quite tricky.</p><p>In the beginning the game seems like a fun, simplistic puzzler with a couple of hours of time-killing to offer, but give it a little while to get going and that's when things get challenging. Most of all, it's surprising to find that Marble Machine is actually very clever, taking physics into account by use of gravity and acceleration as more mechanics are introduced.</p><p>The game demos at first for free. After that you can pay what you want to so head over to iTunes and Google Play to give it a go now.</p><p>Remember back in February when we let you know that Lucky Kat was bringing Road Warriors to mobile? No? Ahh, that's okay because you can get your hands on the game next week.<p>Road Warriors will be released 3rd of August on #ios and #android. Ready for this action-packed racer ????? #gamedev #indiedev #pixelart pic.twitter.com/0SRUHhDg3M— Lucky Kat (@LuckyKatStudios) July 25, 2017 Developed by TurtleBlaze, Road Warriors was originally set for release on Steam before the project got put on hold a few months back.</p><p>In this side-scrolling combat racer there's no such thing as fair play as you use everything in your arsenal to win and win big. Rockets, machine guns, you name it. Then again, having been inspired by films like Mad Max and Redline we could expect nothing less.</p><p>Similar to successful jumps in games like Alto's Adventure or Mario Kart 8, if you land a flip just right you'll get a boost. The more you flip, the bigger your boost will be, and as you know a single, well-timed flip could be all that lies between you and sweet, sweet victory.</p>Road Warriors arrives on iOS and Android on August 3rd.
– Stability improvements
- “APK” install it on your device.
- Enter the game.